Easy as 1, 2, 3Choose the cheapest and fastest routes from over 800 official partners
Get there your wayEnjoy travelling by train, bus and flight across Europe
Every time, anywhereBecause your trip doesn't end with a ticket, we’re here for you all the way
- 00 33 9 70 60 99 60
- Power Outlet
- Seat Reservation
- Allows Bicycle
Travel with SNCF this Easter from 15€
Book now and get the best deal!
From now until May 11 you can buy SNCF tickets for Easter and the May Bank Holidays from just 15€. Tickets are limited so book now and put the spring back in your step!
Terms and conditions
- Tickets are limited.
- Available in 2nd and 1st class—with Prem’s tickets starting from 15€.
- Valid on all high-speed TVG INQUI and INTERCITÉS trains within France and selected European routes.
- Tickets are non-exchangable and non-refundable.
Booking SNCF Tickets with GoEuro
No matter whether you travel frequently by train in France or are taking an SNCF train for the first time, GoEuro can help you book your SNCF train tickets. GoEuro compares all modes of transportation, so you can find the best SNCF train ticket according to your travel needs. GoEuro's travel planner lets you compare traveling by train with taking a flight or bus by comparing prices, departure frequency, and the total amount of travel time each mode of transportation requires.
GoEuro now supports traveling by trains in France with SNCF discount cards! Simply specify the type of SNCF discount card in the drop-down menu while searching your SNCF train route to get the best price! Do you have a question about your SNCF train ticket? Our Customer Service team speaks English, French, Italian, Spanish, and German and is waiting to answer all your questions.
Many cheap SNCF train tickets are available when you book in advance. GoEuro lets you plan your trip by comparing all the available SNCF train tickets in France and Europe and buy them online or on your phone with the knowledge that you're finding the best way to travel! With a single search, GoEuro gives you an overview of all trains on your route, which you can sort according to price, travel time, train stations, and departure/arrival time.
Reasons to book your SNCF tickets with GoEuro
Searching with GoEuro lets you compare different SNCF train tickets, as well as trains, buses, and flights. You can also choose to display ticket prices in a number of difference currencies.
Searching your route with GoEuro not only gives you times for all SNCF trains in France but also other train companies in Europe.
All SNCF train tickets are available on GoEuro– even last minute discounted trains. GoEuro also now supports SNCF discount cards to give you the best deal.
GoEuro lets you sort results to find the cheapest train tickets, fastest train journeys, or the most convenient for your travel schedule. GoEuro lets you find the best deal.
SNCF Train Schedules
SNCF Train Schedules in France
With SNCF you can travel anywhere in France– take a trip to Brittany, book a holiday in Bordeaux, or spend a weekend in Paris. GoEuro lets you choose the best SNCF train ticket by comparing the train schedules for TGV, Intercity, and TER trains. For each search, you can filter results according to train schedules, travel time, number of transfers, and price of SNCF ticket.
SNCF Train Schedules in Europe
You can travel through Europe by train with SNCF. Partnering with other European train companies, SNCF operates trains that travel to Spain, Belgium, Germany, and Italy. With SNCF you can vacation in Barcelona, spend a weekend in Brussels, or visit Venice! With GoEuro there is no more need to compare SNCF timetables across multiple websites– all SNCF trains are displayed for easy booking with just a few taps.
SNCF Train Schedules departing from Paris
Find all SNCF train schedules departing from Paris. Compare the timetables and tariffs of all SNCF trains very quickly so you do not lose any time when making your SNCF reservation to go to Bordeaux, Lyon, or Marseille for the weekend. For those who plan their holidays further in advance, we display in the GoEuro searches the SNCF schedules as soon as the tickets are put on sale by the SNCF.
SNCF Schedules for Popular Trains in France
- SNCF Schedule: Trains from Lyon to Paris
- SNCF Schedules: Trains from Marseille to Paris
- SNCF Schedule: Trains from Paris to Nice
- SNCF Schedule: Trains from Paris to Bordeaux
- SNCF Schedules: Trains from Paris to Toulouse
SNCF Train Discounts
To travel on SNCF trains for the cheapest possible price be sure to take advantage of SNCF discount cards when you book your tickets with GoEuro. Before booking your SNCF train tickets be sure to check the applicable discount card in the drop down menu.
SNCF Train FAQ
The trains of the SNCF are of several types. You can make national and international routes on a Train SNCF TGV, Intercity or iDTGV. Regional rail journeys take place on SNCF trains. The services offered by SNCF SNCF and types of tickets depend on the type of train. For cancellation policy or exchange your SNCF ticket, please refer to our FAQ SNCF. It is also on this page that you can check the conditions relating to the bike, luggage and discount cards of the SNCF.
SNCF Train Tickets - Where can you buy SNCF train tickets?
SNCF Train Tickets - What types of SNCF train tickets are available?
Whether traveling on board a particular SNCF Train in a certain class and a different type of SNCF ticket, cancellation conditions change. This is also the case if you are traveling alone or in a group, but the conditions do not vary according to SNCF schedules. For more information, please refer to the detailed requirements on our FAQ page SNCF.
There are 2 classes of SNCF train tickets: the Eco class offers basic service and cheap tickets SNCF while the 1st class offers better comfort and extra services highly popular among people traveling on business. There are also several types of SNCF tickets:
- The Prems tickets: The tickets are Prems SNCF tickets at very reduced prices on sale several months in advance. The higher the filling rate, the higher the price of the ticket.
- The Recreation Rate: This is the basic ticket of SNCF. The rates also vary according to the filling rate and the date on which the sncf ticket is taken.
- The Pro Rate: The Pro rate is the most expensive but offer more flexibility, as exchange its SNCF ticket free even 1 hour before departure, and associated services such as parking, discounts for car rentals etc.
- The annual ticket train: The SNCF annual ticket is a ticket for SNCF trip to/from offered once a year for employees or job seekers subject to conditions and the completed form.
SNCF Train Tickets - What discounts are available on SNCF train tickets?
SNCF has set up a discount service for frquent travelers. Several discount cards are available to customers:
SNCF Card Type
SNCF Youth Card
€50 for 1 year
SNCF Senior Card
€60 for 1 year
SNCF Child Card
€75 for 1 year
SNCF Weekend Card
25-50% for 2 passengers on Saturdays and Sundays
€75 for 1 year
Large Family Card
Up to 18
75% for all family members
€75 for 3 years
- SNCF Youth Card: The SNCF Youth Card provides discounts on all SNCF train tickets, as well as major discounts on your SNCF tickets if you make trips coupling TGV/Intercity or TER/Intercity. It applies to travelers from 12 to 27 years old.
- SNCF Senior Card: The senior SNCF card allows seniors to benefit from attractive discounts on routes including those in first class. It is available to passengers 60+ years old.
- SNCF Child Card: The SNCF Child card is the railway reduction card destinations for children under 12 years. Depending on the SNCF timetables, the owner receives up to 50% discount on the price of the train ticket.
- SNCF Weekend Card:The SNCF weekend card offers discounts on all trips on the weekend for the beneficiary and its accompanying. The card is available from 28 years.
- Large Family Card: The SNCF Large Family Card offers discounts on all travel in 1st or 2nd class tickets of the spouses and children under 18 years. The card is available by filling out a SNCF Large Family card form and families can enjoy if they have 3 children.
Services on board SNCF Trains - What services are available to people with reduced mobility?
The SNCF has set up several services to accompany people with reduced mobility before, during or after their journey to any SNCF schedule. You can contact the Accès Plus service at 0890 640 650 or by email at [email protected]
- Passengers in Wheelchairs: The SNCF has set up several services to accompany people with reduced mobility before, during or after their journey to any SNCF schedule. You can contact the Accès Plus service at 0890 640 650 or by email at [email protected]
- Seeing Eye Dogs: Guide dogs are permitted on all SNCF trains.
Traveling with Luggage and Bicycles
With any SNCF train ticket, you can carry the number of luggage you want on board the train. All your SNCF luggage must be labeled and dropped off near you or in the luggage compartments of the SNCF trains so as not to disturb your neighbors.
Special or bulky baggage can be carried on board some SNCF train:
- Traveling with Bicycles: You can carry your bike for free in the availability of seats on trains to the train. On some SNCF trains, you will be asked to fold your bike or disassemble it, and put it in a protective cover.
- Traveling with Instruments or Sports Equipment: On board TER SNCF and TGV trains, you can transport your musical instruments (any size), golf bags or sports boards free. Like any other SNCF luggage, they should be labeled and placed in a protective cover.
Exceptions concerning luggage on board SNCF trains relate to the OUIGO and iDTGV trains.
- OUIGO SNCF Trains: Only 2 pieces of luggage are allowed by the holder of a SNCF train ticket. The cabin baggage must not exceed 55 x 35 x 25 cm and must be able to be placed under the seat; The hand luggage must not be larger than 36 x 27 x 15 cm and you must keep it on your lap during your train journey. Additional baggage costs € 5 at the time of booking. To carry your bike, you will pay €5 extra on your SNCF ticket.
- iDTGV SNCF Trains: 2 bags are free (they must be labeled) on board iDTGV SNCF trains, no size limit. Any additional baggage costs €35 at the time of your SNCF reservation.
What about traveling with Pets on SNCF trains?
When traveling with your pet, book the SNCF ticket at the same time as yours. You can travel with dogs or two containers per person on all SNCF trains, except Eurostar (1).
If your pet weighs more than 6 kilograms (13 lbs):
- It must travel in a bag or basket not exceeding 45 cm x 30 cm x 25 cm.
- It costs €7 (2) per animal on TGV, Intercity, and TER trains.
If your pet weighs more than 6 kilograms (13 pounds):
- It must wear a muzzle for the entire journey.
- It will cost 50% of a second-class SNCF train ticket even if you are traveling in first-class on a TGV, Intercity, or TER train.
- Special rates apply on other train types.
Exchanges and Cancellations: you can exchange the SNCF ticket for your pet for free until the day before departure. After that, a deduction of 10% will be applied until the end of validity of the sncf ticket. Not redeemable beyond (3). The ticket is refundable with a deduction of 10% until the end of validity of the ticket SNCF (3)>/sup>.
(1) with the exception of guide dogs
(2) Price at January 2, 2014
(3) dog leash Tariff and tariff valid small animal on the TGV, Intercity, and TER.
High-Speed Trains in France
Click on our interactive map to learn more about high-speed SNCF train routes
All rights reserved. You can share the high-speed SNCF map, but you must credit GoEuro.
Other Important Companies for Traveling by Train in Europe
- Travel by train in Spain with Renfe
- Travel by train in the UK with Eurostar
- Travel by train in Germany with Deutsche Bahn
- Travel by train in Austria with ÖBB and Westbahn
- Travel by train in Switzerland with SBB
- Travel by train in Italy with Trenitalia and Italo
- Travel by train in the Netherlands with NS and Thalys
We’ve sent you a confirmation email.
Please click the link inside to complete the process.