Easy as 1, 2, 3Choose the cheapest and fastest routes from over 800 official partners
Get there your wayEnjoy travelling by train, bus and flight across Europe
Every time, anywhereBecause your trip doesn't end with a ticket, we’re here for you all the way
- Power Outlet
- Seat Reservation
- Allows Bicycle
Ryanair: All You Need to Know
About Ryanair: Ryanair is one of Europe's biggest low-cost airlines. Founded in Ireland in 1984, Ryanair has grown from strength to strength and now operates in over 30 countries in Europe and Northern Africa as well flying in and out of 180 airports. Ryanair is all about saving money for its customers and cuts cost by using a point-to-point strategy for flights Furthermore, it Ryanair will often fly to smaller airports that are sometimes further away from the city center. Due to the many flight options that Ryanair offer, flying with them is a good choice if you want to see lots of different parts of Europe in a short amount of time.
Popular Ryanair Flights
Although Ryanair's major hubs are in Dublin and London Stansted, Ryanair fly throughout Europe from many different destinations. A few of the most popular routes can be found below.
Flights from Paris to Rome
Flights from Madrid to Paris
Flights from Barcelona to Ibiza
Flights from Paris to Barcelona
Flights from Berlin to London
Flights from Barcelona to Rome
Flights from London to Dublin
Since November 2018, Ryanair's luggage policy has changed. The key points are below. Ryanair's rules on baggage can change often so if you're unsure its best to contact the airline directly.
- All passengers are allowed to bring 1 small bag onboard and it must fit under the seat in front. It can be no bigger than 40cm x 20cm x 25cm and would mostly consist of a laptop bag or small backpack.
- Priority & 2 Cabin Bags tickets or Plus/Flexi/Family tickets are allowed to bring a 10kg (no bigger than 55cm x 40cm x 20 cm) bag onboard as well as a small bag.
- Priority boarding can be bought via the website or the Ryanair app and costs an extra €/£8.
- If customers opt for the '10kg check-in bag', without priority boarding then it will cost €/£10 when selected during check-in. If you decide to put your bag in the hold at the airport then it'll cost €/£20 at the bag drop and €/£25 at the boarding gate.
- A 20kg bag costs €/£40 to add after ticket purchase, bags are charged per person and is for one-way. Fees can be higher depending on certain times and peak periods. These can also be used for bulkier items such as bikes.
Checking in to a Ryanair flight is easy: chec- in online either via the Ryanair website or using their app under "Manage trips and Check-in".
Ryanair customers who have booked an allocated seat can check in between 60 days to up to 2 days before their flight is scheduled to depart. Customers who have not booked a seat can check in between 4 days and up to 2 hours before their flight. If you have a Flexi Plus ticket you can check in at the airport for free.
If you do not check in online or via the Ryanair app before your flight and do not have a Flexi Plus ticket, checking in at the airport will cost £55.
You can either print off your boarding pass or if you have the Ryanair app on your smartphone, you can generate a valid, digital version of your boarding pass to board your flight.
In addition to your boarding pass, you must also present one form of identification; If you're traveling from outside Europe then you would need to present your passport. If you do not have the required ID, you will not be able to board your flight.
Reserving a Seat
If you would like to guarantee a particular seat or want to make sure you are sitting with the people you are traveling with then you will need to pay extra for a seat reservation.
Prices vary depending on where on the plane you choose to sit.
The prices are as followed:
- Extra legroom seats from € £15.00 - Rows 1, 2 (D, E, F) & rows 16-17 on each flight.
- Front Seats from € £13.01 - Rows 2 (A, B, C)- 5 on each flight.
- Standard Seats from € £4.00 - Rows 6-15 and 18-33 on each flight.
If you do not wish to choose a seat then you will be allocated a seat free of charge.
Traveling with Children
Infants between 8 days to 23 months inclusive can travel on a parents lap for a small fee. An infants seatbelt is provided by Ryanair.
A baby bag is allowed in addition to the carry on you are allowed onboard, you are also allowed to bring two extra items of baby equipment such as a travel cot and a buggy free of charge.
Onboard Ryanair flights, there is a nappy changing facility and bottle warmer.
An adult is allowed to travel with up to 4 children under 12 excluding infants. It is mandatory that an adult buy a seat, if the children are in the same booking they will be reserved a seat next to the adult's seat to ensure that everyone sits together.
We’ve sent you a confirmation email.
Please click the link inside to complete the process.